I'm not sure how I feel about your games. Half of me really likes them, the other half is scared shitless that someone is going to notice. Alright, that's a lie. About 90% of me likes it. It's the other 10% that's a real stick in the mud. Of course, when you have a girl whose aim it is to get you hard and horny in the middle of a department store, that 10% dwindles down to 0 really fast.
The last time was when we were sitting in your friend's living room, cuddling under a blanket and watching a movie. You kept on grabbing at my crotch, trying to fondle my cock, and I kept on smacking your hand away. It's not that I didn't want to, I was just kind of, well, embarrassed. I was mortified that your friend might suspect.
"What do you think you're trying to do?" I whispered in your ear.
You squeezed my balls slightly and looked over and shot me a look of pure horniness. I guess that qualified as a response. The butterflies in my stomach and a hardening cock were mine.
I leaned back and you took the opportunity to squeeze against me, your ass pushing against my crotch. At this point I wasn't sure what to do. I was horny as fuck but there was no way I was going to do anything with someone else in the room. Or would I...
Making sure the blanket was pulled up to your shoulders, I reached around you and slipped my right hand up your shirt. You struggled slightly, thinking I was going to try and grab your breast, but I had other things in mind. I ran my fingertips over your belly and around your bellybutton. I felt you shiver. You reached behind you and teased me back. I was completely hard now and you knew it so bad it seemed you were gloating.
I tried not to squirm as you pushed back and forth against me. I was shocked your friend hadn't noticed anything, but she was sitting across the room, still as wrapped up with the movie as she was when this whole game started.
I moved my hand, which had been resting on your stomach, downward, under your pants, and rested it on top of your underwear. It felt really warm and I wondered if you were wet. I hoped I'd get to find out. You leaned back, your head resting on my shoulder, and spread your legs slightly. That was the only authorization I needed. I pushed my hand further down your pants until my palm was laying across the crotch of your underwear. You were wet, I was right!
Was there going to be a next step to our game or was it going to end at a love all draw? I was going to find out. I pulled your underwear to one side and, after my umpteenth sideways glance to make sure your friend wasn't paying attention, I ran my fingers quickly over your pussy. You were soaking. My cock twitched against your ass and I swear I heard you whimper.
I continued to touch you lightly, not knowing, again, where the line was redrawn. Could I get you off? Would you let me? I looked down and saw that you had your eyes tightly closed and were biting your lip. I played my finger back and forth over your clit. Each time I felt you pushing hard against me, squeezing my cock even tighter against your ass. God it felt so good.
I stopped what I was doing and collected my wits. A glance over to your friend showed no changes. Good, I thought, maybe I really can do this and make you cum without her noticing. For a second I wished she would notice and, in true porno fashion, join in. You pushed against me again and I decided to put those thoughts on the backburner for now and return to task. I put my whole hand up against your pussy and rubbed up and down, making sure to get your clit too. You tensed up and I knew I had you where I wanted you.
You turned your head and burrowed slightly into my sweatshirt and the blanket. You moved your left hand to my cock, your right on top of my right, rubbing your pussy. You forced my hand around in quick, hard circles. You began playing with me, running your fingers up and down my trapped cock. Now it was my turn to push against you. You were going to make me cum in my pants and at that moment I couldn't care less. I moaned into your ear and pressed harder against your clit.
You put your hand against my cock and I could feel your fingers running all the way from the crown down to my balls. I came hard and flooded my pants with what felt like gallons of spunk. You kept your hand pressed against my pants the entire time, and right after I shot my third load I felt you tense up again and push your head hard into my body and cum.
I slowly removed my hand from your now ruined underwear. I heard you giggle. I couldn't help it, I laughed too. Quickly, the two of us were almost doubled over with laughter. Finally your friend looked over: "What the hell is going on over there? Stop laughing, I can't hear the movie!" We calmed down and she got engrossed in the movie again, we made our escape. Luckily, we live only a couple blocks away. We both needed a shower and a change of pants.